Question about Zanussi FJS1225W Front Load Washer
Tips for a great answer:
To change the belt you'll need to remove the top paenl and then remove the drum and you would be able to see the belt. You can disassemble it by the following procedure--
Drum Removal / Roller / Glide Access--
Top Cover / Door Switch / Front Panel /Gasket Removal-
1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Use a plastic putty knife to depress the locking clip between the Top Cover and Front Panel.
3. Disconnect wiring from the Door Switch.
4. Depress the locking tabs on switch side and remove through the front.
5. Remove two screws, 1 each side, from the back flange of the Front Panel.
6. Tip Front Panel back and remove. Rotate Front Panel to the back side and remove gasket.
Hope this helps...
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: