Question about RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with Dedicated DVD Menu Key
I need the code for a rca universal remote control # rcu600wms to control a Toshiba dvd player mod# sd-k730.
OK GANG: HERE GOES, I PURCHASED A RCA REMOTE (RCR312W), 3 CHOICE FUNCTION.
I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT TV'S, DAEWOO TV AND A PANASONIC TV/VCR. THE REMOTE HAS
WORKED ON BOTH SETS. I DROPPED THE REMOTE WHEN IT HIT THE FLOOR THE BACK
FLAP HOLDING THE BATTERYS KICKED OFF AND ONE BATTERY FELL OUT. I WENT NUTS
FOR 2 DAYS TRYING TO GET THE CODE FOR THE DAEWOO. TODAY 11/14/2008 A FRIEND
GAVE ME A PANASONIC TV/VCR 20". AGAIN I TRIED TO FIND THE CODE, DIDN'T WORK OUT EASILY, AGAIN DRIVING ME LOONY TUNES IF YAA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
HERE IS THE SKINNY: SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM !!!! IT DOES WORK.
1, TURN ON THE COMPONENT YOU WANT TO PROGRAM.
2, PRESS AND RELEASE THE COMPONENT BUTTON ON YOUR REMOT THAT CORRESPONDS TO THE COMPONENT YOU WANT THE REMOTE TO OPERATE.
TV, VCR, ETC... THE ILLUMINATED ON-OFF BUTTON WILL TURN ON AND STAY ON.
3, NOW PRESS BOTH BUTTONS ON-OFF AND TV, OR: ON-OFF AND CBL. WHAT EVER.
THE ON-OFF BUTTON ON TOP OF THE REMOTE WILL TURN OFF, KEEP PRESSING
AND IT WILL COME BACK ON AND STAY ON. RELEASE THE BUTTONS,BOTH.
ON-OFF WILL STAY ON NOW.
4, KEEP POINTING THE REMOTE AT THE COMPONENT, THE REMOTE AND THE TV
NEED TO TALK TO EACH OTHER,(MAKES SENSE.)
5, GO TO THE BOTTON OF THE REMOTE AND PRESS THE "PLAY" BUTTON,
RELEASE. "" KEEP PUSHING THE PLAY BUTTON EVERY 5 SECONDS,
UNTIL THE TV TURNS OFF"". OR THE VCR, OR THE CBL, WHATEVER YOU ARE
6, NOW: PRESS AND RELEASE THE "REVERSE" BUTTON, THIS IS AFTER THE TV
HAS TURNED OFF. TV SHOULD TURN BACK ON WHEN THE "REVERSE" BUTTON
7, IF THIS WORKS THE LAST STEP IS TO HIT THE "STOP" BUTTON,
THIS WILL SAVE THE SETTING. REMOTE SHOULD BE PROGRAMED AND TURN
THE TV ON AND OFF. YOU DON'T NEED THE SILLY CODE NUMBER, THE REMOTE
DOES THE ACTIVE PROGRAMMING AUTOMATIC.
HOPE THIS HELPS YAA ALL... "PEACE".........OKIE
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
Unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
I have the RCR3273/3373Remote,cant find the code for my<CineVision DVD+VCR.How can I program it?Please replay
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
I have a rca universal remote that i need codes for my magnavox tv dvd vcr combo can some one help me please thank you.
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
I need a remote control for my pyramind 530a amp
Posted on Dec 06, 2013
I have an RCA dvd player that I have lost the remote too! I have purchased a universal AVEX R6 remote control. I have used all the methods in the user manual to have this remote learn the code to this unit and the only thing it has done is turned on the mute. The model # to the dvd player is DRC 279A. I hope you can help!
Posted on Mar 17, 2010
The brand of my dvd player is LEITY and I have been looking for it remote,I am not getting it.Can you PLEASE send me the code so that I can use universal remote to operate it.
Posted on May 30, 2009
Hey , how you doing i am fine.. i want tell you something i have problme and how rca remote code for apex and please you help me for direct and so i need if you send me my email [email protected] please send me code thank you from tia
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: