Question about Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
To use for a tv
Can not program my control can send me a tutorial or what's in store radio shack
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
Whats the code for my radio shack remote-15-135?
For satilite Rca HELP PLEASE !
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
Download the manual and codes from here
Here is how to set the code...
1. Turn TV on
2. Press TV button on remote
3. Hold P button on remote until LED blinks twice
4. Enter the first 5 digit code for Magnavox TV's
5. Press Power button - TV should turn off. If TV doesn't turn off repeat steps 2-5 with the next 5 digit code, until either TV goes off or run out of codes.
6. If out of codes use searching for code method below...
TV codes for Magnavox
10047, 11454, 10054, 10154, 10000, 10250, 10051, 10180, 10060, 10030, 10171, 10092, 10706, 11913, 11904, 11755, 10019, 11365, 11254, 10802, 10386, 10282, 10020, 10187, 10186, 10024, 10179, 10096
Searching for code
1. Turn on TV.
2. Press TV button on remote
3. Press and hold P button until LED blinks twice
4. Enter code 991 on remote - LED blinks twice
5. Press 1 - Device key blinks twice
6. Press Power button once
7. Press and release CH+ key until TV turns off.
At this point in the manual, the manual is only correct depending on what type of TV you have.
In the manual if you press the Power on button the TV should turn itself back on, the fail to state that not all TV's turn on by the power button, the majority now are triggered to turn on, on channel change, however you can't use channel change here to check it as you'll go to the next code... here is my solution...
8. Turn TV back on either using original TV remote, or buttons on front (most TV's if you change channels they come back out of standby mode, very few now turn on by pressing the power button).
9. Press Power button on remote - TV should turn itself off again.
10. Press P button on remote to lock in that code.
If the device does not turn off press CH- to go back through the codes, press and release P button when TV turns off.
If you used the search function you might want to know what code it's using. To do this follow these instructions...
1. Press TV button
2. Press and hold P until LED blinks twice
3. Enter 990 and LED blinks twice
4. Press 1 and count number of times LED blinks this is the first digit of your code (e.g. 1 blink = 1, 2 blinks = 2, etc).
5. Repeat step 4 pressing buttons 2 - 5 for the other digits (e.g. for the second digit press 2 count number of blinks.. etc)
At this point the manual doesn't tell you how to get out of this mode, I presume pressing any other button on the remote other than 1-5 will take you out of this mode, either that or leaving the remote alone for 5 minutes.
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
This remote (a model which is quite new) doesn't officially support your system (which is quite old) so there is no code specifically for it.
But Bose uses Philips chips in a custom configuration so you could try their codes. If none of them work then you have left just one single option: to perform a code scan in the hope that another code will match just enough to give you basic controls.
Posted on Dec 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2015 | One For All Televison & Video
on Jun 06, 2009 | Toshiba MW27F51 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 31, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 15, 2010 | GE 19GT357 19" TV
May 05, 2010 | RCA RCU600M Remote Control
Aug 08, 2009 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | RCA RCU600M Remote Control
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Aug 19, 2007 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
3,553 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: