Question about AEG Washing Machines
Washes but gets stuck on rinse cycle and won't drain. Manually emptied no blockages but spins slow. My machine had been in storage, put on a wash cyle and machine filled and did the wash cycle, got stuck on rinse cycle so i tried spin the water out. Had to do via drain on lower front of machine. It just seems stuck on rinse.
Could be several reasons:
- Selected the "Night cycle" program (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: too much noise in the spin cycle)
- Set to the "Rinse hold" (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: wrinkles on the clothes)
According to your description I think that this is not a failure otherwise error E20 will be appears on display.
Once the washing programme has come to an end, END illuminates on the programme progress display.
If RINSE HOLD was selected, the display beside the START/ PAUSE button flashes.
1. After a rinse hold, the water must first be pumped out:
- Either press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun according to the completed programme;
After the START/PAUSE button is pressed again, the spin speed can still also be changed during spinning), or
- Turn the programme selector to PUMP OUT and press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out without spinning),or
- Turn the programme selector to SPIN or SHORT SPIN and press theSTART/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun or gently spun).
At the end of this programme step, the END indicator will illuminate.
2. Open the door.
As soon as the DOOR indicator lights up green, the door can be opened.
Posted on Aug 18, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2013 | AEG Washing Machines
Dec 25, 2017 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
Oct 07, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jun 07, 2010 | Fisher Paykel EcoSmart GWL15
Mar 24, 2010 | Maytag Bravos MTW6600T Top Load Washer
Jan 19, 2009 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Apr 29, 2008 | Bosch Classixx WVF 240S Front Load Washer...
Jan 14, 2008 | Washing Machines
457 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: