- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The tray full may be triggered or stuck or another problem may exist. Look for what senses the ice being full and also check with Curtis support:
(another person was tld to do this and it workd:
1. turn machine on . 2. press the select button for 10 sec. then 3. press the power button for 10 sec. and then turn off the machine and unplug it for 6 hours.
Red light lit on freezer means that is not reaches operating temperature.
Most often the old freezer has three indicator lights.
- Green light : that it is brought to a power source and turned on - Red light : means that the temperature is above -18 degrees
- orange light : pressing the so-called SUPER-switch which means that the compressor is running continuously. The SUPER-button switch on a few hours before you begin deep-freeze foods. Freezing time depending on foods quantity (kg). With old freezer must be careful to turn off the switch S (orange light) when the red light goes out or when foods are frozen, otherwise after a few days may burn out the compressor. You should be following the instructions from user manual.
In new freezer managed by the electronics, this function has a predetermined maximum duration, in order to protect the compressor, and can have different marketing names like "shopping".....
cycle is, fill cycle for 1 minute first. If there is not water entering the unit when first turned on, look for that issue. Water turned off, water valve not working or some restriction, clogged water filters, etc. That is got to happen first. Don't over look the bin stat being bad. Nothing happens if teh bin stat is bad. It sends voltage to the control board that runs the unit.
I have a Hoshizaki KM-250BAF that is making 3 beeps then pauses and them makes 3 beeps again. If I unplug the ice maker and plug it in it continues to make the 3 beeps. The manual does not mention anything about beeps. Can anyone help?