Question about Computers & Internet
Can I replace ving card 2800 encoder. Its so old. Have so many issues. My question is if I can get a machine and program these door locks. Can someone pls help :(
Posted on Aug 12, 2016
Screen/Screen digitizer is broken.
Posted on Jun 29, 2015
SOURCE: tapping target problem
My friends Tungsten E2 does that, he has to just keep tapping the target over and over until it procceds, thats all he can do, and it generly does go to the next screen, after a loooong while.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
SOURCE: Touch screen will not respond
I had the exact problem as you, and was at my wit's end and ready to throw my Zire into the trash can, but decided to give it one last ditch effort by getting in touch with Palm tech support. Boy am I glad I did, because the solution was so easy: what you need to do is hold the power button while you do the hard reset (in the back, using a paper clip), but the key to this step is to keep your finger on the power button for a full 30 seconds. When I tried this same process before, I experienced what you are experiencing, but when I help the power button on for 30 seconds, just like the tech instructed me, it worked on the very first try. It was so easy and it fixed the problem. Give it a try!
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
Remove the Screen protector from the device screen and then calibrate the screen with the stylus.
If the issue still persists, perform the Soft Reset on the device.
1. Use an unfolded paper clip, or the reset tool at the tip of your stylus.
2. Gently press and release the RESET button inside the hole on the back panel of your device .
3. After a soft reset, a logo screen appears, followed shortly by a Preferences screen asking you to set time and date.
4. All data on your device should be retained.
If the issue still persists, perform the Hard Reset on the device.
1. Press and hold the Power (on/off) button on the front panel of your device.
2. While holding Power, use an unfolded paper clip, or the reset tool at the tip of your stylus. Gently press and release the RESET button inside the hole on the back panel of your device.
3. If you see a progress bar, keep holding the Power button.
4. Next, the Palm Powered screen will appear. Release the Power button when you see it.
5. You'll see a screen that asks: Erase all data? YES = "up" button NO = any other button. Press UP on your 5-way navigator to complete the hard reset.
Your device will then take you through a series of screens to calibrate the digitizer and verify the time and date.
Note: A hard reset does not delete the current date and time. It does restore other settings to the factory default.
Posted on Sep 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 25, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 09, 2013 | Coby MP828 MP3 Player
Aug 14, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2011 | LeapFrog LeapSter L-Max Console
Jan 31, 2010 | GPS
Feb 22, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jan 08, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
2,868 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!