Question about Samsung SGH-T519 Cellular Phone
Hi i need to unlock my side kick 3 and i have no clue how to do so....
Tips for a great answer:
Warning : Do not enter
any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile phones. If you enter
over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick 2 mobile
phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick 2 with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick 2 asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick 2 will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick 2 is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick 2 is locked to.
Aug 03, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
May 31, 2010 | Jabra T-Mobile Wing / Dash / SDA /...
Nov 06, 2009 | Sharp Sidekick LX Smartphone
Aug 26, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Jan 01, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Nov 03, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Jul 19, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Dec 09, 2009 | Samsung SGH-T519 Cellular Phone
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!