- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Unstable power source
2. Low/High voltage
3. Broken thermistor wire
4. Poor contact in the thermistor connector terminals.
5. Heater lamps are broken or not installed correctly.
Before resetting "6XXX" series code, make sure that defective parts have been replaced/repaired. Reset Procedure:
Enter 1087-1087 (1087 twice) from the keypad.
Enter 163 by using keypad.
Press "Start" (the green button) twice.
The machine will restart automatically.
However, it may need an optional interface attached. Check the back of the machine to see if there is a USB port (the squarish one). If there is nowhere to plug in the USB cable, you may need to buy the printer interface option.