- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can protect the phone against
unauthorised use with a phone
The phone will require
the password on power-up.
1. In Idle mode, press <Menu>
and select Settings →
Security → Change
2. Enter the default password,
00000000, and press <OK>.
3. Enter a new 4- to 8-digit
password and press <OK>.
4. Enter the new password again
and press <OK>.
5. Select Phone lock.
6. Select Enable.
7. Enter the password and press
eight zeros is the default, if you've changed it, you'll need the unblocking key from your service provider. Or if you've still got the box the phone came in, you'll find the puk number on there.
i will give you master eeprom reset code just dail it when when you r in main screen no need to dial call button also just dial thecode as it is .. this will reset the phone all passwords and codes to the default code and password.... but you will losing every thing stored in phone even contacts, msgs ...