Question about Maytag Washing Machines
F27 is an Overflow Condition error. If the Overflow contact on the pressure switch is closed for more than 60 seconds an Overflow condition will occur. In an Overflow condition, the Door may remain locked, and the Drain Pump may run constantly, even if PAUSE/CANCEL is pressed twice and the Display is clearedFirst, UNPLUG the washer for at LEAST 30 minutes in an attempt to reset the Central Control Unit (CCU). Sometimes this is all that is required to correct momentary glitches with the unit. If the error code reappears, proceed to step 2.
2. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
3. Check Wire Harness connectors to the Drain Pump, Pressure Switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/Clean Drain Pump Filter of foreign objects.
5. Check for Drain Pump Failure.
6. Check the Inlet Valve for proper shut off
7. Check the Pressure switch for proper operation.
Posted on May 10, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Nov 29, 2015 | Dishwashers
May 22, 2014 | Maytag Neptune MAH6500A Front Load Washer
Feb 19, 2011 | Maytag MAH6700AWW Neptune Front-Load...
Oct 01, 2009 | Maytag MHWE300VW Washer
Sep 04, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH9700 Front Load Washer
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!