Question about Canon PIXMA® MP530 All-In-One Printer
Tips for a great answer:
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Feb 11, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2011 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
May 24, 2010 | HP Compaq 6735s Notebook
Jul 09, 2009 | 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
May 01, 2009 | Cannon Canon i960 Photo Printer
Sep 16, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W55 Digital Camera
Feb 26, 2013 | Canon PIXMA® MP530 All-In-One Printer
Oct 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA® MP530 All-In-One Printer
Aug 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA® MP530 All-In-One Printer
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: