Question about Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
I can't always watch skygo or Netflix
Posted by Anonymous on
Make sure there is enough storage space left . Also how old is the ipad ?
Posted on Oct 24, 2021
There are many reasons that your iPad runs slow:
1. One of the main reasons for iPhone running slow is the lack of updates. If your iOS version is not the latest one, and the software you are using on your iPhone is outdated, it is likely that your iPhone will perform slowly.
2. Maybe your storage space is clogged up by some bloatware, and too many junk files. Full memories and insufficient storage space can lead to lower iPhone performance.
3. If there are too many background apps, your iPhone will slow down other activities to keep the normal running of apps in the background. Therefore, it is clever for you to close unnecessary apps to ensure the fast running of your iPhone.
4. When the network connection of your iPhone is poor, your iPhone will also get slow performance. Maybe the Internet line has something wrong, or the Wi-Fi network is not stable enough for fast iPhone running performance.
5. Under extreme weather conditions, iPhone running slow issue can also occur. When the weather is too cold or too hot, your iPhone hardware can meet with challenges.
6. Deteriorating iPhone battery and simple aging processes can slow down your iPhone performance as well.
Poor and unreasonable settings of your iPhone, like motion and brightness displays, is also a common reason for slow running iPhone.
7. Malware is also likely to cause iPhone running slow issue, especially when you have a jailbreak on your iPhone. It is sensible for you to use firewall software to prevent malware all the time.
To fix this, read on this tutorial: https://www.leawo.org/entips/how-to-fix-iphone-running-slow-1409.html?fixya=1409
Posted on Oct 14, 2021
I would do a great reset. Holding both the home button and the on / off switch, till the Apple loge comes on the screen. Then wait a minute or so and restart by pressing the on / off button.
Delete all running program's and when your internet speed is slow, just don't try to watch in HD, but normal resolution.
Posted on Apr 24, 2015
Force Quit the iPad by holding the Power and Home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds until device turns off. Restart.
Should be OK...
Posted on Apr 22, 2015
Posted on Apr 01, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Be sure that hard reset retains all data and settings on iPad, it doesn't delete anything. If you want to start over and delete all personal data from iPad you should use iPad Recovery Mode.
Usually answered in minutes!