Question about JVC LT42P789 42 in. LCD TV
1. simultaneoulsy press and hold [menu] and [vol-] on TV side panel
2. press and release [power] on TV side panel
3. count to 5 and release[menu] and [vol-]
4. TV should have turned on
5. if not, unplug TV and press[power]
6. repeat from step 1 if the TV does not power on the 2nd time
Posted on Jul 10, 2009
Restore the TV's normal function by changing the operating mode. Please follow the procedure below.
1. Unplug the TV or remove AC power from the TV
2. Count to ten, then plug in the TV
3. Locate the [Menu], [Vol-] and [Power] button on the TV's side panel
4. Using the buttons on the TV's Side Panel, press and hold both the [Menu] and [Vol-] buttons.
5. While holding those buttons, press and release the [Power] button one time and count to 3 before releasing the [Menu] and [Vol-] buttons.
6. The TV's lower left Blue Power LED will come ON.
7. Wait 30 seconds. Confirm that the blue LED on the Lower Left of the TV (not the iPod dock for iPod models) has remained ON during this time.
a. The TV may have turned ON. If so,continue at step 12 b. If the Blue LED on the TV's Lower Left corner remained ON, continue to step 8.
8. After confirming that the Blue LED is ON, unplug the TV or remove the AC power from the TV.
a. If the Blue LED on the TV's Lower Left corner is flashing, restart the procedure from step 3
9. Count to 10, then plug in the TV
10. The TV power should automatically come ON but no picture will appear. Only the blue power LED will be ON
11. Wait 40 seconds and the TV picture should appear
12. When the TV picture appears, you may begin normal use of the TV. (procedure is complete)
Posted on Oct 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2013 | Sunbeam Microplush Electric Heated Throw...
Dec 22, 2012 | Pride Pursuit Xl Heavy Duty 4-wheel...
Dec 02, 2012 | Sony PlayStation Televison & Video
Oct 28, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 25, 2017 | Televison & Video
May 11, 2010 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60XS955 60" Rear...
Mar 18, 2009 | Thermador Pro Grand PRD486EDG (Dual Fuel)...
Jul 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
4,788 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: