When you plug your ilo mp3 player into your computer with the USB cord, double-click on the My Computer icon. When the window opens, the list of drives should come up. Your ilo mo3 player should come up as Remveable Hard Drive (or Drive G) Click on it. When the window pulls up, your list of songs should come up. Find the song you want to delete and right click on it. Then find the delete button and click on it. When the computer ask you if you want to delet the song, click yes. When you turn on your mp3 player, the song you deleted shouldn't be on your mp3 player.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do you mane you cant delete more than one song at once? are you trying to delete them from the player end, if so i would suggest that you plug the player into you computer and delete the files from that end
Deleting Files,Pictures,Videos,Audio Books, Apps,etc. from MP3 Player/Ipod ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hook up your mp3 player to your computer Go to your desktop and double left click on "My Computer" When it opens you will see listing that says "Devices with Removal Storage" your mp3 player should be listed there. Right click on your mp3 player, and a window will open, right click on "Open" and now your files/songs should be visible. Hold the left click down and drag it across all the files/songs that you do not want this will highlight the files/songs you do not want, release,right click and then click on "Delete" Now you mp3 player should be clear of the files/songs you do not want. BE CAREFUL and do not delete files needed to operate your MP3 player.
Please rate me
I can't delete my songs. I have tried 4 different media player to delete and they all give me an error message. Failure to delete, not responding can't delete etc... What should I do? I have the pink ilo 1GB mp3 player
You might want to try these suggestions:
1. In folders options, click on the box that will show all hidden files.
2. Be sure to copy the MP3 songs unto a Temp folder that you create only for these MP3's
3. Stop all background running programs, like spyware, anti-virus, firewalls etc. Be sure you are not connected to the Internet (DSL).
4. After all of the above has been accomplished, go ahead and do a Copy and Paste of your MP3 from that newly created Temp folder to your iLo MP3 player.
I hope this helps. Restart your computer to get all background running programs running again.