Question about Televison & Video
I am trying to find the procedure on how to program this universal remote
SOURCE: Old RCA Universal Remote
i will give you a page to find your remote model and then it will give you the programming code for all the TV models and VCR and DVD .... http://www.thompsontv.com/rcarc.html you will find all RCA codes ... please rate me if you find this helpful!
Posted on Aug 01, 2007
i need to program my remote for my tv with this gemstar universal remote control "crk76te1 . how do i do this ? its for a zenth televison . thanks
Posted on Oct 11, 2008
I can help. I too have an RCR312W remote and it did not work.
I found this code on bobvila.com message board. The code from the RCR311W remote works.
1) turn on unit
2) press and hold componet button on remote (TV, VCR, etc)
until On/Off lights up
3) press and hold On/Off while holding component button. Light will go out. Continue hoding both buttons until light comes back on.
4) release both buttons. On/Off should stay on.
5) Press On/Off repeatedly until unit turns off.
6) Press the Stop key at bottom.
7) light goes off. Remote is programmed!
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Oct 07, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 06, 2014 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
Jan 28, 2014 | General Electric Universal Remote Control
Dec 20, 2013 | LG AKB73615316 Remote Control
Oct 15, 2012 | One For All URC-7800 Remote Control
Nov 24, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 09, 2020 | LG Televison & Video
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!