An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has 1 follower.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: How do i uninstall afacebook account ?
I'm not sure if this will delete both acct.'s but go into your settings on Facebook to the help section. Go to the section that's says everything else under that area is a place that helps you uninstall your Facebook acct
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sometimes it is due to updates newly installed. Go to settings, application, under application look for your game application, on previous android, you can find the installed updates replaced by uninstall update, tap it and it will uninstall the update, on marshmallow, you need to tap storage, you need to clear the cache and data. Now the catch is you will lose all progress if you dont sync it with your social media account but setting up the account hope will do the trick of getting your progress back. Good luck.
1. Remove the updates for your Google Play
- Go to the menu->settings->apps->all->google play store-> uninstall updates, then reboot your device.
2. Remove the cache for your Google Play
- Go to the menu->settings->apps->all->google play store-> remove cache, then try to run your google play again. It is better to do a reboot.
3. Try to delete and re-install Google Play
- In some cases, delete and re-install resolve this issue.
4. Try to delete your google account and add your google account again
- Go to the menu -> settings -> account remove your current google account then add it again here.
Swap it out and get Walmart to make sure the next one works properly and maybe someone can even advise you as to what they do to make it work right and then you can post that answer as a comment for others to know also.
The following works on devices with iOS7
1. go to the homescreen by pressing the home button
2. launch the "Settings" app
3. search on the left side for "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and tap on
4. on the right side you will see "Accounts"
5. tap on the account name you would like to remove
6. the account details will appear (ie. your email address)
7. on the bottom you will have a "Delete Account" button.
8. By taping the button you can delete the account.
Be ware an account can be associated with multiple apps not only email. By deleting the account you will not receive associated calendars, notes, or contacts.
If you would like to remove only the emails associated with one account you should switch off the email option for that account on the same screen that appears at step 6.