Question about Chaney Measuring Tools & Sensors
Posted by Anonymous on
We would recommend a hard reset of your Weather Station. Please verify that you are using a good-quality, standard alkaline battery such as Energizer or Rayovac, and then follow the steps below.
1. Bring both the sensor and display unit indoors and remove at least one battery from each.
2. Make sure the A-B-C switch on both units match. Sometimes changing to a different channel can help.
3. Reinstall the battery in the outdoor sensor.
4. Reinstall battery into the display unit.
5. Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other for about 20 minutes to gain a strong connection.
If you need any further assistance, please contact AcuRite Customer Support at 1-877-221-1252 or [email protected]
Posted on Mar 17, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: