Question about Chaney Measuring Tools & Sensors
Posted by Anonymous on
We would recommend a hard reset of your Weather Station. Please verify that you are using a good-quality, standard alkaline battery such as Energizer or Rayovac, and then follow the steps below.
1. Bring both the sensor and display unit indoors and remove at least one battery from each.
2. Make sure the A-B-C switch on both units match. Sometimes changing to a different channel can help.
3. Reinstall the battery in the outdoor sensor.
4. Reinstall battery into the display unit.
5. Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other for about 20 minutes to gain a strong connection.
If you need any further assistance, please contact AcuRite Customer Support at 1-877-221-1252 or [email protected]
Posted on Mar 17, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2017 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 28, 2017 | Heating & Cooling
Jan 22, 2017 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
You may find that the outdoor temperature is not transmitted in very cold weather. Right now it is below freezing and my indoor unit is showing - - for outdoor temperature.
Dec 13, 2016 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
Feb 23, 2015 | Springfield 91751 Digital Rf Weather...
Dec 31, 2013 | Heating & Cooling
May 20, 2013 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Mar 11, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 28, 2009 | Aprilaire 600 Humidifier
Aug 30, 2008 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
533 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: