this is all i could find so not sure if it will help you out.
How do you fix my YouTube?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app's cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why my youtube video is not playing?
Too many cache and cookies. ... Therefore, users should pay the same attention to cache and cookies when your YouTube videos not playing
Chrome, Safari, Firefox etc. Solution: Clear cache and cookies and then restart your browser to play YouTube videos
How do I fix my YouTube app?
Follow below steps:
- Disconnect from WiFi/ Mobile Data.
- Open Settings > Application Manager > YouTube.
- First tap on Force Stop, then clear data and clear cache.
- Do the same thing with Google play services. ...
- After completing restart your device.
- Connect again to WiFi / Mobile data.
How do I get YouTube on my tablet?
Enter the TV code on your phone or tablet
- Open the YouTube app on your phone or tablet.
- Select Watch on TV under the menu.
- Tap ENTER TV CODE, under the Link with TV code section.
- Take the blue TV code that appears on your TV and enter it on your phone or tablet.
if none of the above work for you or help you out go to this link and see if that helps you.
can access youtube on my tablet Google Search