Re: my loptop doesnt start-toshiba equium a100-306
Try reinstall the OS. or press F5 or F8 when boots AND LOGIN TO SAFEMODE AND DO SYSTEM RESTORE. if are not able to go to safemode, then press del when boots and getinto the bios and check the bootable device is harddisk
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- Start PC in safe mode, normally Pressing F8 key when windows starts up.( Google it)
- In Safe Mode create a new user, with administrator privileges and protect it with password.
- Remove unwanted software's & programs.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Download reliable program PC Fresher to fix OS registry properly.
- Restart your PC normally and log on to the new account created.
Hi. try accessing the Start-up BIOS features by pressing F2 or Delete key when you see the Toshiba logo. Check for the Tab that will give you the control for the brightness/contrast of the screen. If that doesn't do anything then most probably the backlight (LED or CFL) must have been busted. and needs replacement.
if the fan is not running continuously then its the fan ans board problem.because the board is getting hot and fan is not running so the board is getting overheated and the machine is nor working.and if the power light is ON and fan is running but only the screen is black/blank then its the problem of inverterboard.the cost of new board is $25 get it replaced fromn near by laptop repair center.