I am working with a company that has several of these phones. They always update the time automatically. Now, one phone did not after daylight savings time. It is on the same network as several others and they updated. HELP!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1 Press Menu or and select Settings. 2 Select Date & Time and choose from the list below: Set date - You can enter the current date. Date format - You can set the date format. (YYYY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY) Set time - You can enter the current time. Time format - You can set the time format to either 24 hours or 12 hours. Auto update - Select OFF, the phone will NOT automatically update the date and time.
The phone should automatically adjust to daylight savings time when the phone is powered off then back on again. As the phone reboots, it reconnects to the cell carrier's servers and requests the local time. The server's should have already accounted for daylight savings time, therefore, giving the correct time to your phone.
Most cell phones will automatically update themselves for time changes, such as traveling to a different time zone or for daylight savings. If your phone does not automatically adjust itself, try turning it off and turning it back on. This will force it to reconnect and check it's time with the cell providers servers.
With some of the cell phones, you need to make sure that DST (Daylight Savings Time) is turned ON. You should go into your menu, find the clock settings (or World Clock, in some instances) and make sure DST is turned on.
The Settings menu provides you with various setting
options to customise the phone to your preferences
and needs. You can also reset the settings to their
To access this menu, press <Menu> in Idle mode and
Time and date (Menu 9.1)
Use this menu to set the current time and date on
• Home zone: set the home time zone. Select the
city that corresponds to your home zone. To set
daylight saving time, select Set daylight saving
• Time: enter the current time.
• AM/PM: select AM or PM in 12-hour time format.
• Time format: select the time format.
• Date: enter the current date.
• Date format: select the date format.
• Auto update: activate the auto time update
feature. Your phone will read the MCC (Mobile
Country Code) from the network and automatically
update the current time for the country that you
are in when you travel abroad.
For Panasonic system (especially for KX-T7633), you have to make changes from extension 101.
1. leave handset in the cradle then press "program".
2. Dial *# then "SP-PHONE" button until you see something like time set something something
3. manually input correct date then time then press "auto dial/store" button.
4. pick up the handset then hang up to save.