My camera takes time to turn on..i mean when i turn it on it goes off again then turns on then off..on and off..then a blue screen will appear with "D:" and some numbers shows..what seems to be the problem..it turns on occasionaly..please help
Hi...i also have this problem showed D:5E02, my suggestion is that turning on camera at the table (camera face on horizontal), don't put camera face down to the floor when opening, hope to solve your problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
210 wide camera is auto detect the environment. If you face it under bright light, the flash will auto off, if away from bright light, it will auto have flash. for photo have blue hue do show me the image, i take a look
Hi there please follow the steps and let me know the result.
1. Ensure batteries are fully charged & clean the battery connector point in side the battery compartment.
2. Look carefully between the lens and the camera body for any sand, dirt or any damaged etc.
3. Try turning the camera with the lens facing down and shake to dislodge anything stuck
4. Try removing batteries and memory card, wait 5 minutes and refit the battery only.
5. Now turn on camera( with out card ) and see ,if working then fix the memory card & again turn on the camera. If working then fine .
Otherwise format the memory card and fix back in camera again & try. Make sure before format the memory card take a
back up all photos in your computer then format. If no luck then reset or restore the camera setting by pressing Menu key for 2 sec ..
in not done the press both Menu & self time key for 2 - 4 sec.
i hope it will gives you success.
Take it back to where you got it or send it to Kodak because this should be a warranty issue. I repair these camera's all the time and it should like 1 of 2 things main controller is not making proper connection or a cold solder joint and the connection is intermediately connection making it work once in a while I hope this help you decide on what to do.
Turn on your camera, when the lense is opened, hold it till the blue screen appears, extend the lense to his maximum forcing it a little bit then when you turn off your camera, the noise won't be here. Turn on again your camera and hopes it works. I tried it on my camera, works well at the first try then again the error, i did it twice holding the lense when you turn it on, then it worked perfectly. Hope it works for you. P.S : my english isn't well but i hope it helps.