Question about Apple iTunes
How do I delete apps from my iTunes on my desktop
Posted by Anonymous on
There are lots of fast ways to remove apps from iTunes. You can remove apps from iTunes directly, or just delete app .ipa file. Certainly, some programs also support to delete app with simple clicks. You can follow below steps to know the details.
Remove Apps from iTunes via iTunes Library
In order to address the problem of how to remove apps from iTunes library, you can refer to the steps shown below to help you.
1. On your Mac computer, you need to run the latest version of iTunes.
2. In iTunes interface, you need to click on the menu of "Library" and then hit on the option of "Apps".
3. In the right part of the iTunes window, you will see all apps in iTunes. Thus, you can press Command-A or apply "Edit > Select All" option to control-click any app that you want to delete.
4. When you have selected the apps, you need to right-click on one of them and choose the tab of "Delete" to hit on. A panel will pop up to ask you to confirm the deletion. You need to click on "Delete App" option. Thus, the chosen apps will disappear from your iTunes.
This method is not hard to handle at all. You can try it to see whether it works properly for you. If you want to use other solutions to make it, you can continue to read the following part.
Remove Apps from iTunes via App Directory
It is also a good idea for you to remove apps from iTunes via the app directory of iTunes. You only need to follow the instructions shown below to realize your goal smoothly.
1. First, on your PC, you need to open File Explorer and then navigate to the iTunes media folder. The location of the folder can be located by running iTunes on PC and then click on "Edit> Preferences> Advanced" tab successively. You should know that the default directory of iTunes media folder on PC is D:\Documents\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media. If you can not find it via this directory, you can go to the "Advanced" tab to check out.
2. When you are in the folder of iTunes media, you need to continue to click on the folder of "Mobile Applications". Thus, you will see all iTunes apps in the screen.
3. Choose the .ipa file of the app that you need to remove from iTunes and then hit on "Delete" key on your PC keyboard to get this work done.
You are also able to delete the whole app directory of iTunes to remove all apps from iTunes on PC. This method to fix how to remove purchased apps from iTunes is quite simple. You can give it a go right now.
For more methods, you can check this guide. Fast Ways to Remove Apps from iTunes
Posted on May 14, 2019
1 - When viewing the apps on your iDevice in iTunes, you can check and uncheck apps from the Sync Apps list to add or remove them from your iDevice when you sync next. If there are apps listed that you know you'll never return to, you'll notice that there is no way to delete them from this list.
2 - A window will pop up, asking you if you are sure you want to delete the selected apps. If you are certain of your intentions, click the Delete Apps button.
3 - Next, to remove all files associated with the apps you selected for deletion, click Move to Trash on the next window.
Posted on May 02, 2015
SOURCE: itunes wont recognize my iphone
I see. maybe and this is more than sure ...this new update of the program doesn't have the drivers for the device ..or its an incomplete program ...or ..a trial ...if you can not do anything . just roll back to the old program ...and see if it works...if the problem persist try to look for a driver to install... I mean the phone driver but ...I believe its something strange cause it should have seen it like a storage device and at least work the charger
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
This seems to be a known issue that has been experienced by other users. I recommend you try to uninstall the Itune that you installed in your computer. Try to check this website or forum that I found, this could be helpful for you.
Posted on Jan 12, 2010
SOURCE: Error 450 on itunes
The 450 download error seems to be caused by either of two setups.
Please do be considerate when leaving positive ratings and feedback today. Thanks to the help of itunes for this solution as well.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/edwy_1a56970cf1ea4620
Posted on May 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2016 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
on Apr 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2013 | Apple iPad 2
Apr 14, 2013 | Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2011 | Apple iBooks
Aug 20, 2010 | Apple iTunes
Oct 28, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Jan 19, 2009 | HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion A6200N PC...
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: