Question about Computers & Internet
I have tried to instal driver on laptop which i have just insatled vista but printer dont work
What you might want to do if you haven't already, is make sure your OS is up to par with updates.
Here is what I suggest that you do:
1. uninstall all the driver that you installed.
2. make sure your computer is updated
3. then plug your printer into the computer via USB or Parallel Port.
4. download driver for the printer and leave it on your desktop (or where you keep your application exe's).
5. Right Click My Computer > manage > device manager > select the printer > right click then update drivers > selected "No, not at this time" Next > Install from a specific location > then select the driver that you downloaded.
this is the link for the Vista Drivers for your printer.
Posted on Nov 17, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Nov 02, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Apr 11, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Nov 24, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Jun 13, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
Feb 25, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart 7660 InkJet Printer
May 22, 2020 | Power Computers & Internet
566 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!