Question about Lands Phones
I don't have the manual and I want to program the phone with numbers for speed dial.
Using the Speed Dial Memory
Storing Numbers in Speed Dial Memory
Your cordless phone can store up to ten numbers in the speed dial memory.
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press the memory key. The talk/batt low LED flashes.
2) Use the keypad to enter the phone number; each number can be up to 20 digits.
3) If you need the phone to pause during the dialing sequence, press
the redial/p key to insert a two-second delay between the
numbers. You can enter multiple pauses to increase the delay.
Each pause counts as a digit.
4) Press the memory key again.
5) To store this number as one of the ten speed dial numbers, enter a
digit from 0 to 9. If there is already a number in that speed dial
setting, it will overwrite the previously stored number without
warning. You will hear a confirmation tone indicating that the
number has been stored.
NOTE: When storing numbers into memory, if the handset is idle
(i.e., no key is pressed) for more than 30 seconds, it will beep rapidly, and the phone
will return to standby mode.
Dialing a Stored Number
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press the talk key, and listen for a dial tone.
2) Press the memory key and enter the speed dial entry (0-9) that has the stored number you
want to dial. (If you enter a digit that does not contain a stored number, the handset will
beep rapidly, and the phone will not dial.)
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Cordless Phone
Feb 11, 2018 | Uniden Cordless phone EXS9950
Oct 24, 2009 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Sep 05, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone exai398i
Jan 22, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Nov 12, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 30, 2008 | Uniden Lands Phones
Nov 30, 2007 | Uniden DCT648-3 Cordless Phone
Sep 29, 2007 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 24, 2020 | Comdial Lands Phones
891 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!