Question about AcuRite Acu-Rite 00754 Wireless Thermometer
Posted by Anonymous on
To reset your unit, please verify that you are using a good-quality, standard alkaline battery such as Energizer or Rayovac. Then, follow the steps below.
1. Bring both the sensor and display unit indoors and remove at least one battery from each.
2. Make sure the A-B-C switch on both units match. Sometimes changing to a different channel can help.
3. Reinstall the battery in the outdoor sensor.
4. Reinstall the battery in the display unit.
5. Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other for about 20 minutes to gain a strong connection.
If you need any further assistance, please contact AcuRite Customer Support at 1-877-221-1252 or [email protected]
Posted on Mar 17, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2014 | Sanyo RCS-SH1UA Wireless Remote Control
Jan 03, 2011 | 2008 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 14, 2010 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2009 | 2004 Ford Explorer
Nov 23, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
Oct 24, 2017 | Nintendo Wii Remote Controller
Aug 18, 2009 | Bose RC-18S Remote Control
Jul 07, 2009 | Sansui LCDWDVD320 32 in. TV/DVD Combo
Mar 22, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Venture
671 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: