An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: from exploere 2
Hi there have you removed the fuser unit at all? if so remove it again and to the bottom left of where the fuser goes there is a black sensor make sure that is in position.
Reinstall the fuser and shut the covers. Failing this there is a push switch that is activated when the front door and left hand door is shut. Sometimes the screw holding the cover on comes loose and causes the door pin not to reach the switch. Tighten the screw it is located behind the front door in the top left hand corner.
If that does not work then the door switch will need replacing.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
close right side cover is showing on the screen display but door is closed i have already replaced the door switch and power supply board and main mother board and tray control board.kindly advise what can i do to remove (close right side cover) sin? Tariq E-Tech E-Mail : e_tech_pk @hotmail.com cell : 03455235670.
The two covers on top are just not aligned properly. Open both top covers (one opens to the right one to the left). Close the cover that opens toward the right 1st (you should hear it click into place) then close the second cover. Press "ok" should be good to go.
That is normal, the printer "sees" the cartridges by their serial number, so when you pop in a refilled cartridge, the printer thinks you have put in old cartridges and continue to show low ink level. When you pop in a new one, with a new serial code, the ink level will reset, showing that the cartridges are full again. You can try this: 1. Open printer lid so cartridges move to center of carriage.
2. Lift clamp and remove black or color cartridge from the holder.
3. Place cartridge on table with copper contact strip facing you.
4. Carefully place a strip of clear plastic tape over the four contacts on the upper left corner of the cartridge.
5. Reinstall cartridge in printer and close lid. Wait until cartridge returns to parking position.
6. Open lid and remove cartridge again. Remove tape from left side and
place tape over four contacts at upper right corner of cartridge.
7. Reinstall cartridge in printer and close lid. Wait until cartridge returns to parking position again.
8. Open lid again, remove cartridge, remove tape.
9. Reinstall cartridge and close lid.
Printer will now recalibrate. Once the process is complete the ink level meter should be reading full again. Doesn't always work, but you can try. Here are links, so you can see: http://www.misterinkjet.com/hp56reset.htm http://www.misterinkjet.com/hp57reset.htm
Try to open and closed the front door several times,If the left cover and the front door are closed properly and still showing "close front door" most
probably the internal contact of door switch are not good , door switch replacement is needed