How do i quit service mode after entering service mode? canon e400
I'm trying to reset my ink catridge,so I follow the instruction of entering service mode from http://quangmanh.vn/p_detail/14031-reset-may-in-canon-e400.html. But after I entering the service mode,I realised it's too hard to find the service tool for e400! So now I'm looking for the way to quit service mode!Pls help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is not recommend you try to fix it yourself, you can try to manually reset the error code, but if the waste ink is really nearly full and you reset it, it could damage the printer pretty severely. Here are manual reset instructions for a similar model printer, it should work on the F60 if the buttons are the same:
1) Enter Service mode by pressing: menu-copy-#
2) select: Test Mode
3) select  printer test in test mode
4) select 3 [eeprom clear]
5) select 0 [ink count]
6) press the [stop/reset] key (returning to the state of 3), and press the [on/off] key
If that doesn't work try this one:
1) Enter service mode by pressing MENU,COPY,SCAN,COPY,COPY
2) Select TEST MODE
3) Select (8) PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE
4) Select 3 (EEPROM CLEAR)
5) Select 0 (INK COUNT)
6) Press the SET key
7) Press the (Stop/Reset) key, returns to the state of 3, then press the ON/OFF key
You can try to reset the ink level...first you need to restart your Kodak printer by switching it off/on. Then goto the "Start" menu on your computer and select "Control Panel" and click "Printers and Faxes."
Right-click on the Kodak 5300 printer icon, then select "Properties". Select the "Services" tab, then on "Service this Device." After that in the next
window select the "Estimated Ink Level" tab. This will show you the
re-calculated ink level of your printer cartridge after your restart.
try resetting printer as follows.
Reset Waste Ink 1) Enter SERVICE MODE. By pressing Menu, Copy, Scan,Copy,Copy 2) Select TEST MODE. 3) Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE. 4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR]. 5) Select 0. [INK COUNT]. 6) Press the [Set] key. 7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.