Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
It may unable to adjust the control voltage at Bk inductance initialization.
1. Check if the Drum Unit (Bk) is installed.
2. Check the Drum Unit Relay PCB (Bk)
3. Check the Drum Unit Memory PCB (Bk)
4. Check the harness/connector between the DC Controller PCB and the Drum Unit Relay PCB (Bk)
5. Replace the Drum Unit (Bk).
6. Replace the DC Controller PCB.
Posted on Feb 10, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 09, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2014 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Feb 04, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Color Printer
Jun 10, 2009 | LG Washing Machines
Jun 06, 2009 | Kenmore HE2 Plus Front Load Washer
May 09, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Feb 22, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!