- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I would try to turn it off and turn it back on again and reset your tablet to see if it stops freezing if it keeps on continuing to freeze their could be something wrong with the tablet it's self and it will need to be repaired and looked at by a person that repairs tablets. It is possible that it may have a virus then that can happen tablets being hacked or getting a virus in them or spyware or greyware then.
do a hard reset and then make sure the software is up todate. 1. Power the Tablet off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button of the device, then press and hold the Power button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons until a bootloader screen appears.
4. Wait for the prompt that says to "Press <VOL_UP>" then press the Volume Up button to start the process.
5. Navigate to Erase content.