- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
do a hard reset and then make sure the software is up todate. 1. Power the Tablet off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button of the device, then press and hold the Power button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons until a bootloader screen appears.
4. Wait for the prompt that says to "Press <VOL_UP>" then press the Volume Up button to start the process.
5. Navigate to Erase content.
In some supply systems, there is a safety valve ( commonly referred to as a shuttle valve) that has a small ball bearing that blocks the water from flowing if a water line bursts.. This is supposed to be a safety feature to prevent flooding but can be an annoyance if that ball moves and blocks water flow from coming in.
That, or your water inlet valve may be the prime suspects for this problem..
Hope this helps,