I received a gift the I craig 9 inch touch screen tablet model: CMP756 I followed the directions set up when finished shut down when I turned it back on it is stuck on loading screen and won't procced to...
Note: the different types of methods are numbered, method 1, method 2, method 3, etc.
1. When the phone is powered off, press and hold the Volume Up and the Volume Down keys both at the same time, then press and hold the Power key until a test screen that shows some available options appears, usually takes about 15-20 seconds. When that screen pops up you can let go of the keys.
Press the Volume Down key to navigate down through the options until it highlights FACTORY RESET then press the Power key to select it.
2. Power the phone off all the way, press and hold the Volume Down key and press than release the Power key, still holding the volume down key for about 10-15 seconds. When you see some additional options pop up on the screen you can let go of the keys.
Press the Volume Down key to navigate down through the options until it highlights the reset option; it usually says FACTORY RESET, then press the Power key to make the selection.
3. While powered off, press and hold the Home key, while continuing to hold the home key power the device on by pressing the Power key.
Once the Android Recovery screen appears release the Home key, then while on the Android Recovery screen, press the Volume Up and Volume Down keys both at the same time.
If/when you're on the Android System Recovery screen release all the keys, and then use the Volume down key to navigate down to the "wipe date/factory reset" option. Once it's highlighted press the Power key to select it.
Once you see the "Confirm wipe of all user data?" Press the Volume down key to highlight "Yes-delete all user data", then press the Power key to select it.
4. Power the device off, then press and hold the Home key and press and release the Power key (while still holding the Home key).
From the Android Recovery screen, press the Search key.
Tap to select wipe data/factory reset then select Ok (located in the lower left of the screen). Note: if screen is not responsive use the Volume keys to scroll and the Camera key to select.
Select Yes - delete all user data, and then select OK (again lower left).
Select "reboot system now" and press OK.
5. This is becoming a common hard reset method and can be used to factory reset Samsung's more recent Galaxy smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy S III, the Samsung Galaxy S4, the S5, the Samsung Galaxy Note the Note II and Note 3, etc.
With the device powered off press and hold the Volume Up key the Home key and the Power key all at the same time.
When the phone vibrates (or you see the GALAXY Logo) release the Power key but continue to hold the Volume Up and Home key.
Continue holding the Volume up and Home key until the "Android system recovery" screen appears.
Use the Volume buttons to scroll to and highlight the "wipe data/factory reset" option, and then use the Power key to make the selection.
Once the factory reset is finished you may use the Volume and Power keys to highlight and select the "Reboot system now" option and the hard reset will be complete and your cell phone will be nice and squeaky clean.
May 21, 2014 |
Tablets & eReaders