- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Samsung 3310 supports Java Files for the softwares and games. Mp3 and Wav for the audio. Samsung Metro 3310 phone also can records up to an hour of video with
sound in QCIF resolution at 15fps offers quality images. Video recording
and decoding formats in H.263, 3GPP and MPEG4 video formats. The
handset also allows video playback that supports MPEG4, 3GPP and H.263
1. Clean the buzzer contact on the board, maybe it is dirty that causes lose contact.
2. Check your buzzer with a multitester.
3. Then if not on that 2 options, then email me at [email protected] for further assistance. I can help you with my last option to that problem,the jumpering technique. Kindly rate this solution. Thank you much.
When I call out i can't be heard by the person am calling. or when i playback music there is no sound. but when i recieve a call It it rings, then nothing can be heard when i pick up the call. please help.
sorry, but that is the limit for the rings to answer function of the HP all-in-one devices. some people are complaining that this does leave them with few rings to grab the phone before the answering machine picks up, as the answering machine must have at least two lower values than the HP all-in-one.