- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Feature demo The feature demo automatically starts when power to this product is switched off while the ignition switch is set to ACC or ON. Pressing 6 numbered button during feature demo operation cancels the feature demo mode. Pressing 6 numbered button again to start the feature mode. remember that if the feature demo continues operating when the car engine is switched off, it may drain battery power. Notes • You cannot cancel a demo mode when the front panel is open. • The red lead (ACC) of this product should be connected to a terminal coupled with ignition switch on/off operations. If this is not done, the vehicle battery may be drained.
Press and hold "Select button" and then press the fast forward button ( >>) to get into more menus such as clock set, demo on/off, clock display on/off, scroll, dimmer on/off,etc...
On or Off selection can be made with the volume knob. Enjoy!!!
There is often confusion in the way the manual states how to achieve removing demo mode. Because this is listed in the "Menu System" section of the manual and assumes you read from page 1 of the manual that you will know to enter the menu in this section of the manual. Here is step by step instructions on removing demo mode on your unit.
1. Go to standby mode
2. Press and hold the menu button till the menu comes up
3. Press control knob towards AM or FM to scroll through menu till you locate "Demo On"
4. Press control knob straight in for approximately 3 seconds till it switches to "Demo Off"
5. Hit menu button again to exit menu
To stop the demonstration mode
• Press and hold stop (on the system
only) for five seconds when the
system is in demonstration mode.
ª The demonstration will stop.
ª "DEMO OFF" is displayed.
ª The system will switch to standby