Question about Panasonic KX-TGA430B Cordless Phone
I have a Uniden set I bought from Costco several years ago, answering machine with 3 extensions. Last week I noticed that everytime I was on the phone and a call would beep in the phone was no longer showing the caller id during call waiting. I have another phone that has this feature and is working fine, so I know its not with my phone company.
Strange thing is a mentioned this to a friend of mine who has the same phones from Costco and she said that the same thing was happening to her as well! Any ideas or suggestions?
I had the same problem with one of my phone. Turned out that the memory is fulled. After I deleted some numbers in my address file, it works.
Posted on Apr 08, 2008
I had the same problem. I took the battery ot and put it back in and it worked. I dont know for how long though. I actually came to this site for an answer and I just brainstormed, so i literally just fixed it.
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
I am using this set for last 4 months ...Its working fine...but view cid is not visible on the phone ..The caller Id is not working.. Please solve my problem...
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
If using a VOIP phone, you will need to upgrade the telephone adapters firmware to resolve your incoming CallerID issue. To do so, please perform the following steps:
1) Please visit the following link to download the firmware from the LinkSys website:
2) Select Version 1.0 from the provided drop down menu
3) Click the link labeled 'Firmware'
4) Save to Disk
5) Locate the saved file and double click on the file titled upg-pap2-3-1-22-LS
6) Extract the compressed information
7) View the uncompressed files and click on the file titled upg-pap2-3-1-22-LS
8) Click Continue
9) Enter the internal IP of your phone adapter (ex. 192.168.x.x). If you do not have this information, please do the following:
* Pick up your ViaTalk phone and press ****
* At the Configuration Menu, press 110# and write down the IP provided
10) After you enter the internal IP, press Ok
You will receive confirmation that the firmware was successfully upgraded.
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2017 | Cameras
Apr 20, 2017 | Uniden Lands Phones
Apr 12, 2015 | Uniden Dwx207 Dect 6.0 Waterproof...
Oct 25, 2014 | Uniden DECT1560 DECT 6.0 Expandable...
Nov 15, 2013 | Uniden D1780 Dect 6.0 Cordless Phone With...
Jun 18, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Feb 20, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jan 15, 2011 | Panasonic Lands Phones
904 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: