Question about Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
How to add pasword for my new apple ipad mini
Follow these Tips:
1. Firstly, Swipe right on your iPad's screen to unlock it.
2. Now, open your "Settings" app on iPad.
3. Scroll until you find the "Passcode" option, then tap it.
4. Tap the button "Turn Passcode On".
5. Enter a passcode of your choice.
6. Confirm your passcode by typing it in again button.
7. Press your lock button to lock your iPad device.
Read more at Set A Passcode On The IPador Call 1-800-608-5461 iPad Support Number
Posted on May 19, 2018
The following can be done on ipad with iOS 8:
1. Press the home button( the round button on the front side of your ipad), to go to the home screen.
2. Find the Settings icon ( looks like gray clockwork gears) and tap on it to launch the Settings app.
3. After settings app is started try to find on the left side of the screen Passcode ( has a red lock icon near the text) and tap on it
4. In the passcode setting screen you can choose the type of passcode with the Simple passcode setting switched on or off ( simple means a 4 digit number, not simple means any character combination
5. By taping on Turn passcode on you can enter your passcode. Be carefull not to forget your passcode, otherwise you will not be able to use your ipad later.
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
May 08, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Mar 02, 2015 | Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
Jan 06, 2015 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Oct 05, 2014 | Targus CityGear Mini for Apple iPad 16GB...
Jun 17, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 23, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!