- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I believe the only battery you have to replace is in the Remote Control ? The picture frame itself does not have a battery .. only the A/C connection.
To Install or Replace the Remote Control Battery :
1. Hold the Remote Control with the control buttons facing downward.
2. While pressing down on the ridged area of the battery cover, pull the tray out.
3. Place a "CR2025" Lithium battery on the tray with the positive "+" end facing toward you.
4. Close the tray.
This may sound crazy, but you can use either a digital camera or camcorder to check whether the Infrared remote control is working or not.
This is because the CCD in digital cameras and camcorders -- or even camera phones -- can "see" infrared light!
Install the battery into the remote and then push them botton on the remote and point the remote control at the lens of the camera or camcorder while the camera or camcorder is turned-on. If the remote control is working properly, you will see the emitter flash on the display of the camera.
If you don't have such a camera, borrow a friend's digital camera or digital camcorder.
We finally asked the store about our problem. The salesperson finally just gave us a different remote control. Now it works fantastic. I find that the SmartParts Customer did not return our call nor answer our e-mail. So much for their customer service!