Question about Tablets & eReaders
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the red Motorola logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up).
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons.
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections.
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu.
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option.
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data".
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Posted on Oct 29, 2014
SOURCE: I HAVE A PANDIGITALSTAR ANDROID TABLET WHEN I TURN IT ON IT STAYS ON THE WHITE SCREEN AND SAYS PANDIGITAL WITH THE BLUE DESIGN BUT I HAVE NO ICONS AND WHEN I PRESS THE BUTTONS AT THE BOTTOM NOTHING HA
had same problem. I figured it out. While pressing the home key on the bottom of the tablet, press the on/off button until a black screen appears with green words on the side, which says upgrading...please wait...wait. It should take you to the Pandigital screen with a small bar underneath it with green going across. It should work.
Posted on Jan 18, 2012
SOURCE: have a 10 magni tablet model SYTAB10ST screen shows sorry! the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again . it has a force close tab on screen but the error still pop up t
this means that the program you were running has crashed. If it happens everytime you launch a particular application then I would advise removing the program from the tablet and then reloading it
Posted on Dec 20, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2016 | Irulu 10.1"tft Wifi 3g Android 2.2 Tablet...
Jan 19, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 07, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Sep 20, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi - Tablet -...
Jul 15, 2013 | Proscan Recertified - PLT7035 4GB NAND...
Usually answered in minutes!