Question about Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
You need to install new navcore for your device,and after that instal maps.
Posted on Oct 18, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2015 | Tomtom GPS
Feb 17, 2013 | Tomtom GPS
Oct 04, 2012 | Tomtom Tom XL 325 330 330S 340 340S GPS
Press the MENU button on the remote.
2. Press 3 to select the Screen option.
3. Press 4 to select the Adjust Projection TV option.
4. Press 4 to select the Advanced Convergence option (the
Advanced Convergence screen appears).
The green pattern is fixed. The red and blue patterns are adjusted to
the green pattern. The Red Convergence appears first by default.
5. Colored cross-hairs show the current adjustment position on the
grid. To move the cross-hairs to a different position, use the
CH+/- buttons on the remote to move the cross-hair highlight up
and down, and the VOL+/- buttons to move it right and left.
6. Use the arrow buttons to adjust the red pattern. Each press of
the arrow button makes a slight adjustment from the center of
the cross-hairs - you can press and hold the desired arrow
button to make a faster adjustment, and then make fine
adjustments with single presses of the arrow button.
7. Press the INFO button to switch to Blue convergence and follow
the steps above to adjust the blue pattern.
8. Press OK to exit. You will be asked if you want to save the
Yes Saves adjustments.
No Returns to the Advanced Convergence screen allowing
Clear Exits screen without making any changes
Note: Before you use the advanced convergence feature, you must
complete the previous steps to align the tubes
May 19, 2011 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television
Feb 17, 2010 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Nov 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 16, 2009 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Mar 08, 2009 | Tomtom GO 910 GPS Receiver
Nov 20, 2007 | Tomtom GO 700 GPS Receiver
Aug 06, 2014 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: