Question about NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Press FEATURE * * 2 6 6 3 4 4
2. Enter Password: 2 6 6 3 4 4
3.Press the top grey button (the set on the lower right hand side with the grey buttons closest together)
4. press the button under the one you just pushed until you get the desired name/ or the one with no name
5.press the same button as in number 3 (once only)
6.press the same button as in number 4 (2 times) you should get the name and a soft key button for change
7.type the name like a text message
8. once you filled it in hit the same button as in number 4.
9. hit release
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2011 | Toshiba DKT-3220-SD Corded Phone
Jan 20, 2010 | Lands Phones
Mar 25, 2009 | Sharp AR-M355N Copier
Feb 26, 2009 | Toshiba DKT-2010H Corded Phone
Nov 24, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Oct 06, 2008 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Mar 11, 2008 | NEC DTU 8D-2 Corded Phone
Sep 26, 2016 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Jun 15, 2015 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!