- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Touchpad driver setup has options to keep the cursor from jumping while typing.
Open the Touchpad Properties
Enable the TouchCheck option, set the slider to minimum. (TouchCheck disabled the touchpad while typing. The Slider adjusts the delay. Minimum is .5 second delay, and each notch and additional .5 second delay)
Other options that may cause user problems are Draglock and Tap to Click under Touchpad Settings, and Scrolling and Zoom Settings of Touchpad Properties.
so if you put it in regular bake cycle and hit start, what happens? will it actually heat up and proceed as normal, or does it keep asking for delay time input? if it heats up like normal and you can cook with it, there is a possibility of a faulty keypad, which could automatically activate the delay option. If it doesn't heat up, more than likely a control board issue. If you would like more detailed help, look for me on 6ya
We need the model number to find the right manual. You could try looking it up yourself here: http://www.managemyhome.com/mmh/
On the right-hand side of the page, under "Owners Manuals", type in the info. If you don't find it there, then please tell us the model number and we can look some more.
To Program Oven for a Delayed Start Time and to Shut-Off Automatically
1. Be sure that the clock shows the correct time of day.
2. Place the food in the oven.
3. Push "Bake Time". "00:00" and the words "BAKE TIME" will glow in the display window.
4. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking time appears in the display.
5. After the bake time has been set, "----°" will appear in the display and the word "BAKE" will flash. The display will flash and beep once until the
oven temperature has been set.
6. Push "Stop time". The time when baking will stop, will appear in the display window. The words "BAKE STOP TIME" will glow in the display.
7. Push and hold up or down arrows until the time that you want cooking to be completed appears in the display.
8. Push Bake (or Conv). "---°" will appear, and the word "BAKE" will glow in the display.
9. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking temperature appears in the display.
10. If the baking temperature is not set, the control will beep. "---°" will flash and the word "BAKE" will appear in the display.
Kenmore Elite: Press the start delay button...enter the time to start...wait for the delay light to stop blinking...both cleaning and bake buttons will blink...press bake button...enter temperature for bake...wait for current time to be displayed...press the cook time button...enter the length of time for which the recipe calls.
You can find the manual at www.managemyhome.com, and the instruction is on page 11. You make sure the time is set correctly. You press Bake, and set the temperature you want to bake. You press Cook Time and enter the amount of time you want the oven to cook. You press Delayed Start, and enter the clock time that you want the oven to start.
Our Whirlpool oven just started doing the same thing!!!! The Delay Start Time (setting it for one minute ahead) and then Start works just fine. But we fried the tops of three loaves of homemade bread!!!!
Is Whirlpool just a bad brand for ovens?
The control is automatically set to turn off the oven after 12 hours baking or 3 hours broiling should you forget and leave the oven on. If you want to remvoe this feature do the following steps:
1. Press and hold, at the same time, the BAKE and BROIL buttons for 3 seconds, until the display shows "SF".
2. Press the DELAY START TIME button. The display shows "12Shdn" for 12 hour shut off.
Press the DELAY START TIME button again. The display will show "no Shdn" for no shut off.
3. Press the START button.