Question about Toshiba Satellite L305-S5939 (PSLB8U-0JC045) PC Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
"Safe mode" is really a diagnostic mode. "doesn't work" means what? Depending on what the problem is, we may be able to fix it. Please describe exactly what you mean by "doesn't work". Screen blank? Keyboard not responsive?
You can try setting the screen resolution to 640 by 480 while in safe mode, and see if that gets you someplace when you go into normal mode.
Posted on Oct 13, 2014
Try installing the latest video driver when you are in Safe Mode.
You can download thevideo and device drivers for your model laptop from the Toshiba WEB site from theirdownload page. Make sure you enter the model of your laptop so you can get thecorrect drivers. Please click on this link: - http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp
Posted on Apr 20, 2012
Restore Toshiba to Out of the Box Condition
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on the hard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of the Box condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, time and language settings.
Posted on Oct 05, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Aug 02, 2011 | Fujitsu AMILO PC Laptops
Jul 01, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Jun 23, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2011 | HP Compaq nx6110 PC Laptop
Oct 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 03, 2010 | Toshiba Satelite 2405-S201 Notebook
Jan 01, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: