Im struggling with transfering my Media to SD card my phone is full.The name of the phone is ConeXis X1 from FNB.
- connect thru USB the phone to a computer
- create a folder in the computer desktop
- find the phone in the computer, find the internal phone memory
- find pictures, videos, music, and document files in the internal phone memory to copy and paste to the folder created in the desktop. This could be one at a time, a few at a time, or a bunch at a time.
- when done finding, copying and pasting to the desktop folder, open the desktop folder, open the files to verify the files open correctly and are not corrupt.
- once files in desktop folder are verified good, delete the original same files from the phone, the ones copied.
- now find the phone external memory, the SD card and copy files from the created folder to where they can be placed.
- all this is done thru the computer
- once done, set up your phone apps so the app stores any new media in the extrernal SD memory to avoid future filling of the internal phone memory.
Aug 23, 2018 |