Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Hi ,i am applying for an Irish passport ,i made a mistake ,i have entered my marriage surname in the section where i should have put my birth surname in ,if i correct this ,will the passport application be rejected .Thanks.

Posted by Rosanna Chakraborty on


1 Answer


  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 20 or more questions within one hour.

    Night Owl:

    An expert who has answered 10 or more questions between 12 midnight and 6am on the same day.

  • Contributor
  • 37 Answers

You should better ask the passport officials regarding the matter as they can help you better!

Posted on Oct 08, 2014


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How quick can you get a first time adult Irish passport

Have you tried finding their internet web site or a phone number?

Processing times for passports. The Passport Service strongly recommends that you apply for your passport at least 6 weeks prior to your travel date. Applying through the Passport Express service ensures that properly completed renewal applications will normally be processed in 15 working days.Jan 12, 2018

Unknown if Irish passports are processed online or by postal mail, and you don't seem to have researched it yourself based on the lack of information in your question. Try again.

Apr 21, 2018 | Passport Computers & Internet

2 Answers

My passport expired 25 years ago can I renew or do in have to re apply

Hello Francis George,

Depends entirely on the AGE of your passport...
My 45 year old (GREEN) one wasn't...

it is still a vital CERTIFIED (PHOTO-ID) record...
but my expired (USA) PASSPORT is so old the eagles
head feathers weren't white yet...


The US Passport Office can be accessed easily through your local Post Office (has all the forms)...
You ought to give them a call to get a RECOMMENDAION for
the photograph REQUIREMENTS to save yourself any UN-NECESSARY additional trips...

All the appropriate CERTIFICATES
(BIRTH, MARRIAGE... Naturalization... (what-ever)).

Passport Application Passport Renewal USPS

Jan 21, 2017 | Passport Computers & Internet

1 Answer


main city librarys in S/A
capital city government departments S/A
census records
births deaths marriage records offices
cemetery when open..... have grave site directories
electoral /voting roll archive centers
ancestry .com is world wide

Jun 08, 2016 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I was separated from my husband when i had my third child i was nt divorced so i had to put her surname as that of my ex husband she is 16 now and she wants to change her surname

You and your daughter need to go to the Office of Births Deaths and Marriages to arrange a name change, In Australia this can be done by Deed Poll.

Mar 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am a married lady who wants to apply for passport. I have not changed my name after marriage. Should I submit a notaries affidavit along with my application. I have my marriage certificate with me. Will...

Dear cindusanthan:

First and foremost, you are going to change your status first. You need the following:
1. Marriage certificate;
2. Marriage contract

To apply for passport you should bring the following:
1. Changed status - Marriage contract and marriage license
2. Birth Certificate of Live Birth

And the rest will follow like the NBI, id's and so on. This requirements are useful If you insist to get passport with a change of status. But if not forget everything just bring your birth certificate.



Feb 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Hi i need to apply for a passport- first time how do i go abut it is it possible to apply online?

You need to go to the passport office in your city with identity documents including birth certificate.

Jan 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Hello Sir, I m Priya from Bangalore.Me, My husband & daughter all of us are applying passport for the 1st time. 1. The problem is that I have no address proof. 2. I want to know whether I can...

You appear to have the requires documents. You may also need your birth certificate and your marriage certificate. The passport office in your city can advise you if they require more documentation.

Nov 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have a problem if example i am merride to a british man and we get married in Uk, what they ganna put on my british passport example my name is Paula Nazareno Aquino, Paula is my name and Nazareno is my...

You get to decide for yourself what your full name will be! If you want, you can keep Paula Nazareno Aquino, just as it is. Or you can become Paula Jonestone. Or Paula Nazareno Aquino Jonestone. I suspect most people in your situation keep the father's surname and drop the mother's, which would make you Paula Aquino Jonestone, but it's up to you. The system in the UK is much less prescriptive than it used to be.

Oct 05, 2010 | Health & Beauty

1 Answer

Dear Sir, I want to apply for passport of my

Dear Sir, I want to apply for passport( India) for my parents.they are illiterates so they didn't have date of birth certficates,so please kindly tell me how to apply for passport for my parents.

Jul 10, 2009 | Cell Phones

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

118 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts


Level 3 Expert

13434 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18397 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides