Question about Sony DCR-HC38 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Eject mechanisum connect by a stip that one break u cant ching that strip u must u chaing mechanisum
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
Try this if you are tech savy, if not you may want to take it to a person to have it fixed or send it off to sony.
1. unplug camcorder AC cord
2. remove fat battery from back of camcorder
3. remove slim battery from under the LCD (it's the size of a nickle coin)
4. wait 2 minutes
5. plug AC into the camcorder
6. flip the camcorder into VTR mode
7. tape should automatically eject
Found at : http://www.camerahacker.com/Forums/DisplayComments.php?file=Video%20Camera/Sony/DCR-TRV350_tape_wont_eject_C.32.11.html
Posted on May 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: