- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i think the unit needs to be set back to factory defaults
Initializing the HTR 6130
1. Connect the power cable of this unit to the AC outlet.
2. Press the "STANDBY/ON" key while simultaneously pressing the "STRAIGHT" and "AUDIO SELECT" keys.
The self-diagnostic function is activated.
3. Select the main menu "13. FACTORY PRESET".
4. Select the "PRESET RSRV".
Hope this helps
Do a code search from comcast. If you have the Comcast manual it shows you how to search for codes manually, it can take 15 to 20 minutes for you to do it, however, it should fid your code. The only drawback is that you can only control the volume and power, you won't have input or soundfield control. Hope this helps
I had similar problem when setting up the YAMAHA remote control for my NEC LCD TV. At the end I found I did not follow the YAMAHA manual properly. Did you hold down the DTV/CBL button, and AT THE SAME TIME press the AV POWER for 3+ seconds? You should be able to "REMOTE SETUP OK" displayed in the front panel of the YAMAHA AV receiver. Hope this helps. BTW, only the TV POWER, TV MUTE and the numeric buttons work in my case.