Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Posted by Anonymous on
If you want to change the ringtone on your iPhone, the steps as below will help you to perform this task in an easy way.
1. Tap on "Settings" on the home screen of your iPhone. Then choose the option "Sounds & Haptics".
2. Tap on "Ringtone" in the section of Sounds and Vibration Patterns. Multiple ringtones can be found in the list and you also can see the current ringtone which is being used.
3. In this "Ringtone" screen, all ringtones on your iPhone can be seen here, you can select the ringtone you like whatever the default ringtone or the purchased ringtone or the custom ringtone.
4. You will see Alert Tones when sliding down the screen of your iPhone, Alert Tones are usually applicable to alarms or other notification, but they can also be applied to ringtones as well.
5. You can preview the ringtones that you have chosen, as the ringtone will play once you tap on it, then you can determine whether this ringtone suits your need.
6. Once you have selected the ringtone as default for iPhone, the checkmark beside the ringtone must exist and then you can go away from this screen, then tap on "Sounds & Haptics in the previous screen. Finally, your selected ringtone will be saved automatically.
After that, the ringtone you just set will play when you receive a call.
check more information pls turn to How to Add Ringtones to iPhone
Posted on Dec 03, 2019
By going to settings and then sounds. But first you need to buy some ringtones or make some in itunes using instructions here.
Posted on Oct 09, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can use the ringtones stored in Settings > Sounds > Ringtones. Otherwise, you can purchase custom ringtones from the iTunes Store application. You can also try using 3rd party applications that are named ringtone makers and try to use music in your iPod application. You cannot set songs in iPod as ringtones directly.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2016 | Apple - iPhone 6 Plus 16GB
Oct 11, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 29, 2014 | Apple iPhone 5c
Sep 14, 2014 | Apple iPhone 5c
Sep 11, 2013 | Apple iPhone 5c
Sep 29, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Dec 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jul 21, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!