How do I get started on my new ipad?
1. Turn on your device. When you first turn on your device, you'll see "Hello" in different languages. Slide from left to right anywhere on this screen to begin.
2. Select your language and region.
3. Connect to a Wi-Fi network
You need an Internet connection to set up your device. Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
4. Enable or disable Location Services. This setting lets certain apps gather information about your location.
5. Set up your device as new.
6. Agree to terms and conditions.
7. Sign in or create an Apple ID.
If you need to, you can create an Apple ID for free. Or, you can tap Skip This Step to sign in or create an Apple ID later.
8. Upgrade to iCloud Drive.
With iCloud Drive, you can store your files in iCloud and access them anytime on any supported device. Or choose Not Now to setup iCloud later.
9. Set up iMessage and FaceTime. Or choose not now to setup later.
10. Set up Touch ID.
If you have an iPad Air 2 or later, or iPad mini 3 or later, you can set up Touch ID. With Touch ID, you can use your fingerprint to unlock your device and make purchases.
11. Create a passcode.
To protect your data on your device, use a passcode to unlock your device. If you don't need a passcode, tap Don't Add Passcode. If you're using Touch ID you have to create a passcode.
12. Set up iCloud Keychain.
iCloud Keychain keeps your Safari website usernames and passwords, credit card information, and Wi-Fi network information up to date across all of your approved devices.
13. Choose whether or not to use Siri.
Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. Or choose Don't use Siri to setup later l.
14. Choose whether or not to share app analytics. Choose don't share.
15. Choose display resolution.
16. Start using your device.
Tap Get Started to begin.
Cheers :-) congrats for new ipad and i hope these instructions will help you.
Dec 28, 2014 |
Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC