Question about Creative Labs Live! Cam Notebook Pro Webcam
Model no n110225 i have installed the driver correctly with window xp systm and dell machine gx270 i get error while checking vedio no supported camera detected please plug in to continue kindly tell me what is real issue with my pc
Posted by Anonymous on
sound like a corrupt driver file on the installation cd try this one
We are currently negotiating with our Hosting company to Add over 100,000 Windows Drivers for
This we hope will allow all users of the site to be able to find the drivers
they need at any time without having to trawl the many dead ends on the web
so spread the word and bookmark our site.....
The site and drivers are absolutely free to download and use...
the cost of this will be born in 3 ways
1. PC Leeds will donate time and site costs.
2. Revenue from google ads.
3. Donations from site users.
so there are a few ways you can help keep the site up and free.
visit www.pcleeds.com/drivers.html for more info.....
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Follow the instructions below and it will work.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program.
When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger (http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window. If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display: You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends. Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Apr 06, 2011 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Aug 01, 2010 | Cameras
Jan 15, 2010 | Creative Technology Creative Webcam...
Nov 12, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Jan 15, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Oct 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2007 | Creative Labs WebCam PRO
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: