Question about Kitchen Ranges
The clock worked fine for until yesterday when the clock went blank and I coul not reset despite numerous attempts. All other features seem to work.
Posted by Anonymous on
That's an enegy saving "feature" - the ability to turn off the clock. Usually (in most models), you can turn the clock display back on by pressing and holding the clock 10 to 15 seconds.
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/ronald_e6b9572cebe3ad27
Posted on Sep 21, 2014
Sounds to me from the information you provided that the auto timer is set...when the auto timer gets set you are generally unable to use the oven. If the auto timer is not set then you are looking at a problem with the Electronic oven control..do any error codes show up f1 - f2 - f3 and so on?
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
I suspect the timer is involved in this process. It can be set to clean automatically. You need to set the complete time at least 2 hours after start.
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
SOURCE: self-cleaning error message f90
F90 Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded.
F91 Maximum oven door unlock attempts exceeded.
F92 Maximum oven door open time exceeded.
F93 Maximum oven door lock time exceeded.
F94 Maximum oven door lock attempts exceeded.
1. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. (F90, 91, 92, 93 & 94) Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. (F92, 93 & 94) Check oven door Light Switch - if open, replace Switch.
7. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
F90 is a door lock code, Try this...
unplug the range.
wait 1 minute.
turn the range back on,
then while holding in on the oven door.
start another self clean.
wait 2 minutes.
then cancel the self clean.
do not release the door until the door lock light goes out.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Oct 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!