Question about Hisense Televison & Video
Tv has been changed over to digital mytelly doesnt seem to have auto retune..thanx..
Posted by Anonymous on
You have to select digital tuner in the setup menu first. Then run a channel scan again.
Posted on Jul 23, 2016
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Just got through to Samsung support. Turns out the freeview card had frozen and needed a reset. To do this put tv on standby. then press in serries these buttons on the remote: 'info' 'menu' 'mute' 'power' TV will then turn on with a default screen. Press 'arrow down' button untill you reach option 12 'reset' . then push the 'right arrow' and tv will reset and start in plug and play mode and commence a scan when you've set the time. Just retuned mine and its back to normal. Hoorah!!! :-)
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2009 | Philips TV Tuner Video Capture PCI Card -...
Oct 03, 2009 | Sony KDL-26S2010 26 in. LCD Television
Oct 02, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KD-32FS130 32" TV
Oct 01, 2009 | Sony RM-AV2500 LCD Touchscreen Remote...
Sep 30, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron KV-28FQ75 28" TV
Feb 19, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V4000E 40 in. LCD TV
Oct 26, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS120 36" TV
Aug 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 20, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: